The Henge

I'm a bit late with this post as I have been very busy finishing off a first draft of book three. Yes book three of The Sidhe is finished and the story has come to its end. It is bitter sweet as I've had these characters in my head for a long time. But back to the Henge book one well I have news last moth it was published on Amazon for the Kindle.

The Henge by Victoria E Tierney

And as of today it is available on Amazon as a paperback as well, it might take a few days to be available in other countries. The next few weeks I'm going to be busy back at the day job making some art dolls etc but I have set aside one day a week for editing as well as an hour a day writing.
Hopefully the next book will be out by the end of this year or early next with book three out at the end of next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book 2 The Raven King

Coming Soon.