The First Book

I've stalled a bit with my writing as I'm busy making Art Dolls and painting Cornish Pixie Elves. I do really need to finish editing the first book in the Sidhe Saga, then I can start editing book two and hopefully finish book three (I've written a few more chapters of the first draft).

So on my last blog post I said would tell you a little bit about the Sidhe Saga. The saga is a paranormal romance set in an alternative Britain where magic and Faeries exist, though the Human and Fae worlds are separated by the veil. The Henge is the first book and you will meet Darcy Reed, who works for The Bureau as an operative. She apprehends Fae that are not supposed to be on this side of the veil and sends them to the cells in the Henge until the Fae Council can deal with them and take them back to Fae. She's just apprehended a Fae when she's asked to go to Bureau HQ as soon as possible, while there she is partnered up with Bran Walter as the Bureau have been asked by the Fae Council to investigate the deaths of human women in Fae. Darcy isn't happy about being partnered up with anyone as she works best on her own but threatened with gardening leave, aka retirement, she relents. Because of this she is initially distrusting of Bran, but as bodies start to appear murdered by magic in this side of the veil, they become a lot closer. Bran is hiding a secret but will Darcy find out before they find the killer, who is intent on bringing down the veil and rekindling the war between the Fae and Humans.

I think I just rewrote my book blurb lol.

As you may guess with the books being paranormal romance there will be adult scenes and the Fae in the books will also not be your usual sanitised Disney / Victorian fairies I'm talking dark folklore type Fae. But there is lots of ruined castles (Darcy loves castles) swords, Cornwall and of course an Alpha male.

So I'd better go and find my notebook as I need to finish some research on some folklore for book three.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Soon.

Book 2 The Raven King

The Henge